I think it’s time y’all learn a few bookish things about me 😉
[DISCLAIMER: All picture credit goes to their rightful owners.]
1. I’ve not actually finished the PJO/HP series
2. Mismatched series/editions really bothers me
3. I prefer reading paperbacks but I like the look of a hardcover better ❤
4. I’m in DIRE need of a new shelf D:
5. I have a bookstagram 😎
6. I have this strange obsession with the name ‘Kai’ *cough* EXO *cough*, maybe that’s why Emperor Kaito is one of my favorite characters from the Lunar Chronicles series ❤
7. My whole family’s a reader ❤
8. I love Historical Fiction novels but I rarely ever pick them up.
9. I don’t like Fantasy as a genre but I read more Fantasy than Historical Fiction novels 🙄
10. I’m not a fan of the Maze Runner series.
11. TFIOS is nothing more than a cliché of a story to me.
12. To me, the books aren’t always better than the movies.
13. I read LOADS of Roald Dahl back when I was younger but never considered myself a bookworm cause I never actually liked books in general.
14. Twilight got me into reading ❤
15. I’m a huge fan of retellings!
16. I collect bookmarks!
17. I’ve never picked up a Horror novel before.
18. I’m starting to annotate my books and I love it!
19. I like the look of a ‘used’ book but I’m terrified of breaking a book spine 😥
20. I’d sell my soul for bookish merch.
21. My patronus is a blackbird ❤
22. I’ve also gotten wolf twice and a bear once XD
23. I find stories with mental illnesses involved interesting but most of the time the protagonist drives me nuts
23. I really want to read more LGBTQ books ❤
24.I’ve never cried over a book before
25. I’m a sucker for contemporary novels, although I try my best to pick up books with different genres.
26. Angsty books are everything ❤
27. Proud Ravenclaw 😀
28. I have a wall of pages above my table.
29. I always wait for the hype to die down a little before picking a book up.
30. My reading goal for this year is to read 55 books ❤
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post! Have a great day xx